Sunday, January 25, 2015

Vegan Pancakes





For me, Sundays should be Pancake day. I used to always go out for brunch and I would always order vegan pancakes that costs almost $10. They are not usually how I like it-- they're either too dense or too thin. I found this recipe that's easy and super fluffy good. Enjoy! Xx

Makes 6-8 pancakes

Ingredients:

  • cup organic All-Purpose flour
  • tbsp organic cane sugar
  • tbsp baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp sea salt
  • 1 1/4 cup organic soymilk 
  • tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2-3 drops of pure Madagascar vanilla extract (optional)
  • Pure Maple syrup (preferably organic)

Directions:
  • Heat non-stick pan or griddle to medium setting.
  • Combine and mix the dry ingredients.
  • Add wet ingredients to the mixture.
  • Mix until smooth and set aside for 10 minutes or until the batter doubles in size.
  • Ladle batter onto the pan.
  • Flip when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake.
  • Leave on the other side for about a minute or until cooked.
  • Serve immediately and best enjoyed with fresh fruits. 

This recipe was derived from 5-Minute Vegan Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment